I change my mind

I recently said on here that I have given up on losing weight and would wait till I hit my 30’s to eat healthy. Well I change my mind.

I can’t give up that easy. I have to keep trying. Im way over weight for my height. Im 5’6 and as of 5 minutes ago I weigh 224 pounds.

Im going to eat smaller portions, eat more fruits and veggies and exercise more. I hope I can stick to this.

I want to lose 100 pounds… Can it be done on Olanzapine? I guess i’ll find out.

20 Likes

Good luck with the weight loss!

1 Like

Good luck Canuky. But in all honesty 124 would be a little too thin don’t you think? For 5’6"? Well you can fine tune it later. The important thing is you are setting a goal and working toward it. Now, I think it’s important that you have a few quick and easy but healthy things around to grab just in case you have one of “those” days and don’t feel like putting any effort into making something healthy. Is there any healthy frozen meals you like that you could put in the freezer for just in case?

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

124 pounds at 5’6 would still put me in a healthy BMI range. Thanks Leafy (:

1 Like

In this case I would recommend you to try Lybalvi. Which is a modified version of olanzapine that is supposed to ease weightgain.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Good luck!! :blush: You can do it!

1 Like

Thanks for the positive words!

1 Like

It just came out in the US, I think its not yet available here in Canada. Vraylar just got approved and it was approved in 2015 in the US, 7yrs ago.

2 Likes

Are you going to try it?

1 Like

I am still on a waiting list for a pdoc.

1 Like

Im glad you changed your mind dude. I remember that post. Health is so important especially to mental happiness.

1 Like

I currently dont have a pdoc either.

1 Like

Well said dude!

1 Like

Sending you a tsunami of powerful “get ripped” karma!!

2 Likes

@Sherlock - Thank you!

1 Like

You can do it. Count calories and track them everyday. There are APs you can use. I use MyFitnessPal. It’s very helpful. Also exercise at least 3 times a week. It is definitely possible, it just takes dedication and determination

2 Likes

Well said!

2 Likes

You can do it man one step at a time and staying the course.
It took me about 5 months to lose 24 pounds. But my diet isnt that great i just did tons of cardio.

1 Like