I challenge jimbob!

@anon20613941

DO another 24 hour naked challenge, christmas day.

You’ve got central heating.

5 Likes

Let’s soundtrack it here … I’ll start: (this is our brother/sister song)

1 Like

Ow (shit),

@anon20613941 getting called out!

WHAT, WHAT??!!

2 Likes

I accept the challenge! From stroke of midnight Christmas Eve to midnight Christmas Day!

Jingle bells :rofl:

10 Likes

And it’s on like donkey kong!

5 Likes

Lol i remember the last one… lol all the lols…

4 Likes

I think it will make a great Christmas present for the forum! Christmas can be a really bad time for a lot of people, this will cheer them up!

Keep in mind everyone, @anon20613941 lives in Scotland … it’s cooooold :snowflake: :snowman:there at Christmas. It’s not like me doing it where it’s hot as hell :hot_pepper::sun_with_face: on Christmas day!

(PS don’t get any ideas about me doing the challenge, I’m hosting Christmas lunch this year with Mr Turtle’s family. I’m sure my mother in law wouldn’t mind but my sisters in law would be embarrased)

5 Likes

I got to 21 hours, @anon20613941. Not gonna be impressed unless you beat me.

4 Likes

That is a noble time rhubes. But I intend to shatter the record. The record makin, and the record breakin jimbob!

4 Likes

That could be your MC tag line.

Who votes for Christmas day tagline change for Jombob to “Record makin’ Record breakin’”?

3 Likes

I think it is a run dmc line. Am not creative enough to come up with that myself!

1 Like

Yes!

Me, I vote!

2 Likes

I forbid it! Until he actually makes or breaks a record. Such lofty titles must be earned, @anon20613941.

Once again, I nominate @everhopeful as judge and arbitrator.

5 Likes

We have to pay @everhopeful for the service, eighties songs

4 Likes

I’ll do the best I can to heckle judge your progress ! :smiley:

3 Likes

One per hour for 24 hours. I agree.

2 Likes
3 Likes

That professionalism is why we always turn to you in these high-stakes situations.

3 Likes

YEs! Great idea, once per hour for @everhopeful , flashback track. And on the half hour we entertain @anon20613941 with a video, meme, cartoon, song etc. Actually no rules for when we can entertain Jimbob, that’s a free for all. He’ll need it.

3 Likes

And as current record holder, if he fails to eclipse my time of 21 hours, I want 21 adorable black cat pictures in compensation. Just sayin’.

2 Likes