I can't wait for the fall because

Here’s for all the fall fanatics like me… What are your favorite things about the season ahead?

What are you looking forward to?

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to cooler weather. It’s so hot here

4 Likes

putting my home decorations up for fall and Halloween.

3 Likes

Cool, fresh mornings spent walking through leaves

4 Likes

Chestnuts!
I love squeezing them against the center of my palms, or rubbing them while I have them in my jacket pockets. I often pick up good, round ones. My winter coat is still filled with last year’s treasures

1 Like

9 Likes

Is that a pumpkin spice latte?

3 Likes

I love watching football (both kinds) on a crisp fall morning/afternoon. Also love the cooler temps and changing of the leaves

3 Likes

It could be! It’s from Pinterest. I haven’t had a lot of PSL’s (lol) in my life because they’re a little too sweet. Do you like them? People are crazed for them!

2 Likes

I don’t really like it or pumpkin pie for that matter. I just know others are obsessed with it.

2 Likes

Halloween! And colder weather!

1 Like

Hate fall. Our summers are so short.

2 Likes

I love the Autumn except for the shorter days.

1 Like

The cool air, sleeping without sweating.
Halloween, pumpkins, skeletons…wheeee!

2 Likes

The cooler air. I just finished cutting the grass. It’s Africa hot here.

2 Likes

Pumpkin spice everything. The end of the CFL season and the start of the NHL season. Cool days. Beautiful fall leaves.

2 Likes

where are yuo @cameron…what temperature

1 Like

I’m so excited about fall!!! Today we’re going to the Halloween store to get a bunch of decorations to decorate the porch and maybe the front door. Little LED is finally old enough to have some fun and enjoy Halloween this year, so I want to make it fun.

5 Likes

I’m in North Carolina…during the summer the temperature is in the mid to high 90’s

1 Like

I love fall! Hunting season, apple orchards, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and so much more.

2 Likes