I can't take it anymore

I really hate discriminating pricks that doesn’t care to know how to be a friend to me. Especially online gaming. I suffer with schizophrenia, bipolar and depression. I can’t handle mmo games aand destiny on ps4. There always jerks that spews bias everywhere. There’s this one guy telling me that I should get my dick chopped off on destiny 1. That game is indeed a sin. I will not get destiny 2. It’ll be the same ■■■■ that I won’t tolerate anymore. And now I have to think about getting rid of GTA v due to how the game does. A popular game but I shouldn’t play it because I been told not to play those type of games. I love single player more than multiplayer. And I need to limit the amount of people in my friends list. Maybe just not at all since none of then don’t have the disorders that I got. So I been told to join this website to meet the same people that has what I got. I’m 32 and I take Lexapro and Geodon meds.

3 Likes

Is there a way to mute the people you don’t like? Maybe play without a headset?

2 Likes

Hey man I play ps4 too and my nerves are triggered alot by assholes online. That’s why I have a group of friends I get in a party chat with and we sometimes don’t even play the same game. They know I have my issues so I don’t feel alienated by them. If you want to add me just let me know

2 Likes

And i highly recommend games like Ark, watch some videos or streaming of it. We put hours into at night.

It’s a ps4 I have. I even have a closer friend that seems to be doubtful to me because a new guy I met from the closer friend kept pitching a fit at me when I know he does the same ■■■■ on GTA V. Which is glitch in a mission. I seen comments that everyone glitches. Do why throwing complaints at me when it’s the devs fault for putting it there? That’s what I don’t get about online gaming, it’s a careless ride.

@Marcaladious

Welcome.

This is a safe place to receive and give emotional support.

Unlike gaming, this website has Community Guidelines (which you have agreed to abide by) that are enforced by Moderators, so personal attacks are not allowed here.

Again, welcome !!

2 Likes

It’s just simple. Where are the friends? I been told that there are real friends out there, so I don’t see them.

Hello, we are your new friends. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They say Ark is too much grinding, and I was tempting to get it. But I platinum’d most single player games. I do have ghost recon wildlands That’s a good game.

1 Like

As a gamer I just play the solo stuff. It’s less hassles. I can’t be assed dealing with tools online these days so can relate to your problem.

1 Like

Thank you. I wish my original best friend calls me soon. Because I need to talk to him before I lose him. I been so loyal to him. He want me to use his ebay account just to help him get albums there. I support his accounts. A real friend I am. But what do I get back…

Yes that’s what I’m trying to focus more on but sometimes there’s a little multiplayer, a calming multiplayer game to play as well. I’m sure there’s a few out there.

You are so lucky to have a good friend. All I have these days are friendly acquaintances that I hang out with on occasion. But no one really to talk to about my problems but my husband. So that’s one of the reasons I come here.

I hope you work things out with your friend. :slight_smile:

My best friend’s parents know I’m more trusted than any other people he knows but sometimes my best friend don’t get it and quite challenging for a friendship.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Marcaladious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Moonbeam.

It’s alot of grind but you can mix up ehat you do. But once I get a base built and dinos I tend to get bored.

My psn id: Contraler

1 Like

I tried Ark with my husband. I didn’t like the way you had to hunt through a long list of learned skills to find what you wanted to build. Too time consuming.

They’ve finally upgraded it to a better interface. What games does he play?