I Can't Stand It When

We’ll make this the rant thread. Get it off of your chest on this thread! I’ll start…

I can’t stand it when I just want to pay the clerk for my gasoline…and buddy is ahead of me in line checking 45 lotto tickets for 15 minutes…then buying more!

Your turn…

7 Likes

Can’t you pay at the pump?

2 Likes

I can’t stand it when…

I’m in the coffee Drive Thru line and in front of me is the Farkle Family ordering enough food for the Russian Army…taking forever… when all I want is a lousy cup of coffee.

3 Likes

I hate ppl who don’t clean their ass sweat on gym machines. I have to clean it.

3 Likes

People wear masks in public, but don’t cover their noses with them.

(And they usually get in your space, too.)

9 Likes

Yea today at my therapist there was a guy who wasn’t covering his nose and the receptionist kept telling him to cover his nose, he didn’t listen.

3 Likes

A lot of them seem … cognitively challenged.

4 Likes

That last one was me, so there. LOL.

:grin:

3 Likes

It is even more irritating when they walk up to you, and then pull the mask down past their mouth and start talking to you.

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=defeats+the+purpose+of+definition

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=defeats+the+purpose+of+definition

4 Likes

i saw a guy buy a book of scratch cards one time at the gas station. it was like 600 bucks. He looked at me and was like yeah im a degenerate gambler… Then another old guy came in and bought another book of them!

I starting thinking “do these guys know something that I dont???” like maybe it was some sort of money laundering or something lol

2 Likes

Well, when I’ve gotten flagged, I didn’t care much who flagged me.

It was the moderators who approved the flag. It was the site owner who approved the moderators. It was the world governments who set policies on political correctness in international publication.

The flagger is a fairly insignificant part of a larger system.

3 Likes

Oh boy! Hmmm? Well, my number one is when people pay by check but then have to deduct their amount from the check register right then while you are standing in line. Hallo! Debit cards. Online banking. It’s 2020.

:no_entry_sign:

3 Likes

I don’t like poor manners of other people.

It also frustrates me how people obsess over first world problems

Probably 3 times so far this week I have had to tell my customers neighbours that there is no damage that cannot be fixed

These people live in a very small minded way, and that ■■■■■■■ pisses me off

3 Likes

Yeah I hate it when people wear masks that don’t cover their noses as well. We all know why they do it, they feel uncomfortable when their breath blasts back into their face with each breath behind a mask. The thing is they might as well just remove the mask entirely if they’re going to wear it improperly like that.

I wish they’d just put up with it. Last trip to VA there was a couple who refused to wear their masks, if that happens again when I fly out in two days, I’m starting a fight over it.

4 Likes

i cant stand when people complain about there food.
Its like yo be happy you have food. Theres people out there that don’t always get that luxury.

I guess I cant stand 1st world problem complainers.

5 Likes

Aa far as masks a lot of people out here just wear their mask on their chin, wtf is the point? Also when people walk towards me in a big open area.

3 Likes

[cough]Mrs. Squirrel[cough]

2 Likes

When people agree on a time for an appointment, and then end up being late as though we didn’t both have an equal amount of advance notice to plan.

4 Likes

When people start unnecessary wars and trash the earth. Where’s the harmony and love for the earth??? When people love money so much it blinds them to these things.

2 Likes

I hate it in boxing day where people sleep all night with covers infront of stores like BestBuy to be first in line. Like wtf

4 Likes