I can't keep doing this forever

Do you take meds in the morning? You are on alot of meds , for the voices to wake you in the morning its like they are not even having a sedative effect which is unusual. Maybe you need to simplify your regimen. Athkasia is a problem with some APs and that can ironically cause inner turmoil which in turn maybe causing you to be overactive. Polypharma does not seem to be working for you now because you probably dont know where the side effects end and where your actual sympthoms begin. My advise; is to simplify your regimen

I take my meds. Still hear voices. No med has ever gotten rid of them.

1 Like

Isnā€™t it one of the most frustrating thi9ng?

You need to stop drinking. Youā€™re reducing the effectiveness of all of your medications.

There should be serious detox centers for Schizophrenics. I saw my uncle go through this and he just suffered with it.

The drinking is the underlying problem here. Please look at this site and get help:

4 Likes

you just have to pretend the voices are like a radio or a t.v in the backgroundā€¦
work on controling small spaces in your mindā€¦
promise yourself that you will always do one act of kindness every day.
maybe buy your gf some flowers.
take care :alien:

5 Likes

Youā€™re on a lot of drugs that donā€™t seem to be doing anything for you. Have you considered that? I donā€™t think the answer is more drugs. I think your psychiatrist is exasperating your situation.

@neveragain dude you need to stop the madness and check in with you pdoc. psychiatrist. If you donā€™t want to lose everything you have you should tell your girlfriend that you are going to work with your pdoc on what you should do. I understand addiction but your rapes are totally delusional thinking. I used to think men were raping me, and thatā€™s totally delusional thinking. get help dude.

3 Likes

I understand your pain, very confused and hopeless day w/the family. It was torture. Iā€™m just now trying to understand what really happened. Itā€™s easy to ground yourself with alcohol, but youā€™re just stealing happiness from tomorrow. Get ahold of the v.a tomorrow and talk to your doc. Finding the best regimen is a process. Hang in there and see it out. Youā€™ve made it this far, hope is near.

4 Likes

Hello you guys,

Did some sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, just normal cleaning today squaring away the house. Iā€™m going to keep going to the best of my abilities, I have an appointment with my doctor in Decemberā€¦so thatā€™s cool. I AM, however considering going into the VA as an impatient but the flare ups are starting to go down. I made up with my gf, and Iā€™m going to pay a slew of bills today.

YAY!

5 Likes

if i had a gf i would be thinking about her and what she wants and if i got unwell and couldnā€™t cope i would hope that that person would help me out as well,

having a gf is such a good thing esp when you have a mental illness, you need to try to keep her and be nice to her, she must really like you a lot to stay with you.

Weā€™re human.

Forever is the least of our concerns.

I canā€™t do this forever either, and im not going to, ill be really dead soon.

But hey i have a really good feeling that the interdimensionals can bring us back to life with their blisteringly advanced knowledge and tech so weā€™re good!

1 Like

Let us hope 15 characters

Truth!
Please stop drinking-don`t worry about the cigs right now!
Alcohol will make it worse.

Sorry! This was meant for neveragainā€¦

Itā€™s okay.
:smile:

1 Like

Which one, that ill be dead or we can live again?