I cant get over the fear of people killing me

should i talk to my doc

Sorry to say it, but I don’t think anyone would risk imprisonment just to kill one of us.

2 Likes

Yes, of course you need to tell your pdoc about this symptom.
Also, don’t become a recluse. You need to be around people.
It’s beneficial to socialize, and given this fear of yours, social contact could help overcome it, in time.

2 Likes

im shy and an introvert so its hard

2 Likes

It’s not easy for me either. I have developed social anxiety after my last episode, but I still try and it’s getting better.

2 Likes

Yes. You should. I’ve been in your place, mentally, before. You tend to resist people trying to set you straight. Try not to block them out.

I see. I’m sorry

There is no reason to be sorry. What you are experiencing is likely to be symptoms of schizophrenia. You’d be amazed at how many people on this site have felt similar things. At one point I thought people were trying to get me to commit suicide. I bought a gun and took off for Texas. I’m glad those days are over. Life is better now.

1 Like

what about sza?

Yes, sza too. I think my last diagnosis was sza. I don’t know what difference it makes. I still get the same med’s.

I know how you feel ive also had this fear for years now…its miserable

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.