I can't fit into my Halloween costume! :(

Guys for real I think I make an excellent dark lord lol :joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™m so far behind, what is a dark lord?

The most recent Star Wars is not on VHS? :smile:

4 Likes

Hope it comes out soon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe @RowanAmethyst can give you some suggestions. I think she posted at one point about designing and sewing custom clothing.

Thatā€™d be much appreciated!!

Basically the big deal with this costume is just that I look like the actor who actually plays the character lol

1 Like

is that you or the actor in the picture?

Itā€™s her! Iā€™m so into this costume, I canā€™t let go of it!

1 Like

Thatā€™s me in the picture. And this is the actor

Thank you!!! I actually had a couple celebrity guests at the convention get really excited by it and I got second place in the costume contest

4 Likes

Who won first place? Iā€™m curious

This girl who literally painted the pattern onto her fabric lol afterward the judges were talking to everyone and I mentioned that I felt stupid for forgetting to tell them that I pleated the sleeves and under tunic myself and they said I should feel stupid because if I had remembered to tell them that I probably wouldā€™ve won lol

1 Like

This is the girl who won. Mad props to her for painting that flower pattern onto the fabric though. She deserved the trophy. I actually told her she was gonna win before the contest even started lol

2 Likes

Yeaah itā€™s awesome too!! Did she sew the costume herself? Itā€™s beautiful

She literally did ever stitch of that thing herself. Iā€™m jealous lol

1 Like

Oh man!! Yeah, itā€™s pretty awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

A friend of mine went as a nun when she was fully pregnant. That was a funny costume. You probably arenā€™t showing that much yet though.

I canā€™t help with alterations, but Iā€™d just like to say, as a star wars fan, thatā€™s the coolest thing Iā€™ve seen in ages. Well done PrincessKenny!

That would actually be hysterical! Iā€™m not that big though. Unfortunately Iā€™m at that stage where Iā€™ve gotten bigger but donā€™t really look pregnant I just look like Iā€™ve been hitting the ice cream too much