I can't find my purse

I have no idea where it could be. So frustrated.

did you drive anywhere recently? maybe you left it in the car?

1 Like

I checked the car and the whole house. I haven’t been anywhere other than the car and house.

1 Like

Have you tried the restroom? I thought I lost my wallet once but it was in there

1 Like

o. just making a suggestion. hopefully you’ll find it. my mom always recommends I look under things when I’ve lost something. I know how frustrating it can be. I have much experience in losing stuff. you don’t think somebody took it do you? o and also my mom always tells me, to try to think back to the last place you remember having it.

1 Like

oh no…has anyone been in the house that could have taken it?

1 Like

I’m pretty certain it’s in the house. I just have looked everywhere. So frustrating. My mind is a sieve.

Thanks @anon94176359 @Lifer @jukebox

It was hidden behind a box. Very glad I found it.

4 Likes

oh that’s good news. I was worried for you. glad you found out. my mind always go to worst case scenario, like theft.

2 Likes

Yes me too. I started thinking it got stolen from the car although my dog would have heard and would’ve gone crazy

1 Like

Maybe the dingo’s ate your purse.

1 Like

It is always in the last place you look. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, so look there first. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve misplaced my wallet many times so now I have a routine that if it’s not in my pocket it goes on the same place every time.

Hmm! Could Bella have done this? Cats love practical jokes.

1 Like

I’m glad you find it. My husband can NEVER find his wallet or keys. It’s always making him late.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.