I can't donate to them all

I donate money to different causes, but I have left off of that because I’ve been using some of my money to buy CBD oil. I still have some money to donate, though. On one of the sites where I donated money it had a box you could check to give them permission to sell your name to other mailing lists that philanthropic organizations use. As a result I get a ton of mail soliciting donations. I like Doctors without Borders, but I haven’t donated to them in a while. I donated money to Tulsi Gabbard’s campaign because she was so against all these foreign wars we’re getting in. I was donating to an organization called “11 billion trees” that plans to plant all these trees to counteract global warming. I might donate the reduced amount of extra money I have to them. I donated a little money to the police, so they have been after me to donate more to them. It might be in my own survival interests to do that. There is also this guy named Andy Nidel who has made an outstanding series on World War I that I would like to donate to, but I will have to make a decision as to which is more important, a kid getting treatment for typhus, or an outstanding historical series. I’ll have to decide.

2 Likes

It’s great that you contribute by donating. I also donate a monthly amount to a village for orphanage children in south america. I would like to donate more and to other organizations, but my economy isn’t great.

The way I see it, people should donate according to income.

1 Like

I am trying to eliminate my credit card debt right now, but still give pocket change to some charities like food banks.

I used to work for a company that worked for nonprofits. Some of the fundraisers drove jaguars so I generally try to give to smaller organizations who probably need it more.

1 Like

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

For me, it is an easy way to justify my existence and redeem myself for some of my failings.

2 Likes

well I think it’s very noble and if I outlive my mother I will give you some money to give to charities…a lot…

2 Likes

It irritates me that charities have to take the strain when government can’t be bothered to fix things properly.

There are some really good people out there doing great things.

I do not currently donate due to my own personal circumstances, but when I am able I will do so.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.