I can't do this all on my own, I'm no superman

Imagine having a disease whereby the sicker you get the less help you get. Whose idea was that ?! Still. It keeps me on meds I guess.

Keep young and beautiful if you want to be loved folks.

2 Likes

I don’t think it has to do with anything by looks or age. I suffered a lot, at the age of 21. I was all alone.
It has nothing to do with you. It has to do with people you are surrounded with. They are dumb and have no clue what is mental illness. It is difficult for someone to understand mental illness if they have not experienced it.

The only thing that can keep you happier is enthusiasm. And it is a way of life and a choice.

I think the only thing that keeps me going is enthusiasm and ambition.

I have friends who have boring jobs. Some friends who do not even work. They are stay at home with no career and no life.

I cannot accept that. It is not my character.

I learned to not expect anything from anyone. It is difficult but it is the reality. I have a partner I am grateful for. He makes my life easier for sure but I don’t expect anything of him. I don’t expect him to make me happy.

If you really want to change your life, you need to step up. I am not sure what is holding you back from going after the things you want. Life is so short. You need to make an effort and not be afraid of rejection and failure.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.