I can't diet

I want to diet but I don’t know how to cook a lot of things and I get the same stuff at the grocery store not realizing all the sugar and sodium. Anyone know of good diet foods you don’t have to cook? Thanks

2 Likes

Shrimp… Its a healthy snack

1 Like

Instant soup? Boil eggs? Drink lots of water.

1 Like

I can do that, all you have to do is pour water on them and let them sit …

I don’t like boiled eggs. I can do soup. Tomorrow I’m getting a root canal and I’m going into it not prepared. I don’t have any food I can eat lol…nbut thats another story

Soup is very filling because it’s mostly liquid . Easy to make too, throw in veggies as well . I used to live off 4 large bowls of soup per day in college. it’s good for weight loss as well.

1 Like

Thanks. I didn’t know they were that healthy (instant)

They’re not. They have lots of salt. But it’s a good option when you’re low on money.

Wouldn’t the salt be notorious for weight gain?

It’s not that I’m low on money, I don’t know how to cook. My boyfriend doesn’t really like to so I’m stuck

You can always look for the ones with low salt.

1 Like

Okay, does the microwave take away the nutrition and I’m better off putting it in a pot?

No idea about that actually. I think it’s the same.

Okay, thanks @DNA

1 Like

Anytime. 151515

1 Like

Canned soup contains a lot of sodium. Too much sodium can raise your blood pressure and high blood pressure can cause a stroke. You ain’t going to die from eating one can of soup but just be aware of how too much of it can ultimately lead to serious health problems.

1 Like

Anyone got other suggestions? Thanks @77nick77

Fruit
Steamfresh Veggie Bags
Water Only (no soda or juice)
Fresh Mozzarella
Fresh Chicken Strips
Cottage Cheese
Yogurt

2 Likes

If you want frozen dinners check out the Amy’s brand. There’s no preservatives or bs in her meals. They’re healthy even though they’re frozen.

1 Like

What is Bs? 15151515

Bullsh*t @Winterblues

1 Like