I CAN'T crochet anymore

My heart just isn’t in it anymore… I know I probably disappointed so many of you but I just can’t do it anymore

1 Like

Do your hands hurt? Or maybe you did it too much? I use a timer when I practice guitar and mandolin, 25 minutes and I make myself stop :busstop::stop_sign:.

1 Like

I can’t speak for anyone else but as far as I’m concerned, you have NOT let me down. I enjoyed your projects because it seemed to bring you joy. I was proud of you because you showed a sense of pride. I don’t have ant investment in it or think it’s a shame. With crafting, or music, or any hobby, it’s a creative outlet. If it becomes a chore, a burden or a sense of responsibility, just kick it to the curb. There are so many things to choose from it’s silly to stick with something that’s a hassle. So no, I’m not let down, I’m proud of you for letting go of something that has stopped being a creative outlet for you. Well done.

1 Like

@Leaf thanks

@Jinx I’m not sure I just don’t find enjoyment with it anymore

1 Like

Same. I stopped crocheting a while back.

2 Likes

I lose enjoyment out of things from time to time, it’s natural. I’m waiting until I want to read again.

1 Like

@anon4362788 I’m sorry

@Jinx maybe I will find enjoyment in it again but I feel like I won’t

Same here my hearts not in it

1 Like

Same with me.

I used to crewchette every day for years then all of a sudden i couldn’t do it anymore.

I haven’t been able to crewchette really for five years or so.

I miss it but just can’t bring myself to do it anymore.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.