I can't believe I've fallen so far

I was doing so well for so long and now this relapse. Didn’t expect to ever need hospital again. I used to eat a lot, read a lot and sleep well and heard voices only occasionally. Now I’m a shadow of my former self. Lost my ability to concentrate on even a few pages, don’t eat as much as my fellow patients and hear voices every day. And I need 10mg diazepam or 2mg lorazepam to sleep. I wanna cut all the time. I don’t care about anything. I can’t believe it.

2 Likes

You’ll get back there. You just need time.

I’m sorry you’re suffering now.

3 Likes

Hang in there. It’ll get better. It’s never easy but take the pills and do what they suggest to get back on your feet. We’ve all been there…or most of us have!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you are suffering. Try to learn from it and discern what caused the relapse if possible so you can become even better at avoiding them in the future. Also remember if you’ve come out of this before you’ll come out of it again :sun_behind_small_cloud: best wishes

2 Likes

I’m sorry you are suffering. It will eventually pass but I know it doesn’t feel that way at the moment when you are in the middle of it. get well soon.

You’ve made your way to recovery before, and you can do it again. It just takes time. Don’t get mad at yourself for something that isn’t your fault. You’re just doing your best. And you’re taking all the right steps to get back to where you were.

1 Like

You’ll be back to your old self pretty soon. :sunny:

It takes some time, but you’ll get there.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.