I cannot choose

One topic or subject for drawing. I need to research one topic and try to draw many drawings in this topic. Then I will develop some style thame. There are many subjects to draw.

Realism
Abstraction
Graffiti
Manga
Surrealism
Sci fi
Characters
Cartoons
Basic forms and shapes
Landscapes
Vehicles
Figures
Portraits
Video game characters
Realistic drawings
Calligraphy
Tattoo
Dark arts

I want to draw one specific topic in one thame

It could be graffiti sci fi
Manga Gothic
Characters futuristic
Cartoons retro modern and so on

2 Likes

Personally I’d go for Tattoo/Dark Arts, coz I’ve seen loads of work in that style, a guy I know has a whole sleeve like that, all skulls and demons and fangs and eyeballs and bones and it all looks pretty badass. :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

You are affected by analysis paralysis. Paradox of choice.
Just pick a theme and start. And stick to it for some time. Don’t go hopping.

2 Likes

I wonder if I should stick to one genre of guitar. Right now I’m playing classical some days and blues the next, quite a contrast. I didn’t practice guitar or mandolin Sunday, didn’t read, shave, or do anything, I slept and woke up feeling so utterly bad. I cleaned my kitchen, which took ten minutes and felt better. It was a day of rest but my mind also was not working, but it was early in the day. Say to yourself I’ll do it by a certain time and do it, set it up even though you feel bad. Pain is the great motivator.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.