I can t understand people who smoke and btw terrifiying the side effects of aps

İ really can not understand normal people who smoke and consume fast food while fear the side effect of aps.normal smoke users they take much more dangerous chemicals than ap and feel ok for that.in fact smoke chemicals are much worsen risk than aps.(they do low libido cardio disease sexual impotence and far far bad things more).but we are looking dangerous drug user.i think smoke users deserve much more humiliation but they don t.btw i m not talking anyone who use ap and smoke if you do smoke while you take ap you …cked up anyway

1 Like

Easy for a non smoker to say but quitting is very hard for many, I grew up when most people smoked. It was bound to happen back then. Yes I would love to quit and have tried everything other that quit breathing.

1 Like

I smoked 10 years with 40cigarettes per day.but i quit.its very easy.you just have to quit until you forget the joyness routine.since i was quit smoke(which is 7 years) i never miss smoke again infact it s smells feel disgusting to me.

I’m a smoker and I hate the smell, I have been able to quit just about everything that was not good for me, except smoking. Trying to quit drives me over the edge and gets me in trouble mentally. Were not all born equal and we all face different challenges. Just cause one person can do something does not mean all can do it.

Well all i can say it has much worse side effect than aps.so you should try and try again until you completely quit.never give up man

1 Like

Some APs are actually more dangerous than smoking.

1 Like

For me APs are very dangerous as im allergic and adverse but for some they are safe and helpful

As for smoking im casual I prefer to vape 0mg vampire vape liquids but ill smoke menthol cigarettes and roll ups smoking is somthing that even a chinese man can handle its safe but in time it kills if done heavily