I can’t do this

The capsules come in 500 mg sizes, so three of those a day. Good luck!

Also, make sure you start with Niacinamide, so you don’t get a flush reaction. Regular Niacin causes a flush.

My mom said she doesn’t know if she wants me taking that much, but I imagine we will figure it out. Thank you again.

Also what is a flush reaction?

Every time I’m starting to be okay I get attacked. I sense another presence in my mind that’s entangled with my thoughts saying “they all hate you.” I hate this.

A flush reaction is when your circulation increases and you start to feel hot, it wears off in like a half an hour. You won’t feel it with Niacinamide.

Also, the Niacinamide works for 4 hours, so that’s why it has to be taken 3x a day. Up to 3,000 mg a day is generally considered alright.

No one hates you! We’re rooting for you.

1 Like

I totally get the part about “they all hate you”. I don’t hear voices, but I get the same feeling sometimes and it messes up my thought process. I still get tangled from time to time. Usually the radio, TV and internet. For years I was “tangled in the everything”. Don’t give up. Things really can get better. Hope you get the results you’d want for yourself. Take care.

2 Likes

i play music 2 and that makes me feel good for a litl while but i want a girlfriend.u know i go out with friends and i think they are smarter and i feel like im givin them the chicks.as i grow up i become more aggresive and dominant cause romance didnt helped a lot.i like my friends but i cant competition and clap for their success i know its bad to say that.so sometimes i go out alone like forest gumb and i feel like im a ghost.my eyes can see the people i meet in my road.
the doctors im meetin say i m fine stop the pills bla bla cause i dont tell them every embaresing thought i have …i feel s**t ,the good monents are rare and i dont have patience to suceed in my life.
i get it now that if u dont try to smile or be pleasent with others and u r not in a good position in society usually people avoid u.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.