I can’t do this

I used to feel that everyone in the whole world just hated me with a passion and I saw evidence for my belief everywhere I looked. The evidence was overwhelming. I know what you mean @Sardonic.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry @Sardonic I wish you could get in sooner. Maybe you could call your doctor and explain the situation and see if they can help you anyway?

1 Like

I’ll be okay. My mom can’t afford this.

1 Like

Well, we’re here for you to talk to and vent to

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that very much.

2 Likes

I am not human. What am I? I don’t know.

You are so human.

1 Like

My soul is not human I think. There’s another presence in my mind. I thought they were beings for a long time but now I don’t know. Anyway it says “you’re not human.”

The voices are bullcrap, you’re human. I heard remarks like that too when I still had voices.

2 Likes

Stuff like “you’re not human” and “you were a god” and “you’re immortal?”

1 Like

They say the world is trying to purge me.

I had the voices call me a god a few times but as a religious person that’s blasphemous and wrong. They also said I was “saved” or “insured” periodically, which I assume means safe passage to the other side when I expire. But still, the voices are gone now so I try to focus on real life things now.

You need to heal. Can I suggest Niacinamide on top of your antipsychotic? It might make a difference. Try 500 mg 3x a day, it’s a safe dose, may reduce your voices.

Meds help. I thought people were trying to poison me for a month and only ate one particular fast food because I believed they didn’t have the poison. Now the delusions and hallucinations don’t last as long. So all you can do is medicate and push through. This site helps with insight into your illness.

I had a “half my my food is poisoned” delusion when I was psychotic too. Made eating a trial.

Are you sure it’s safe? What does it do? How does it work?

I just texted my mom to see what she says.

I’m gonna be honest with you. I don’t know much about these supplements and the idea of trying them scares me.

I don’t want to push you to do something you don’t feel safe doing.

I’ll tell you how it works though, for one, Vitamin B3 (Niacin, Niacinamide) can treat traumatic brain injury. Here’s a study which covers that.

Another mechanism of action is the “adrenochrome theory”, where the brain is producing too much adrenaline due to stressors, and the adrenaline oxidizes, producing a psychedelic known as adrenochrome, which is theorized to cause voices and other LSD-like effects. Vitamin B3 slows down the production of that compound through a biological mechanism.

1 Like

I talked to my mom about it and she said it was something we should try. Thank you for your suggestion. I will try to get more niacin. You said 500mg 3x a day. So does that mean split the 500 up over the day, or take a total of 1500mg?