I can picture it,

If I had never gotten schizophrenia I would probably be having sex with my wife right now and getting ready for the big presentation at work tomorrow. But hey, I’m glad I’m going to my janitor job just the same tomorrow.

4 Likes

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride:
If turnips were watches, I’d wear one by my side,:
If, If’s and And’s were pots and pans, there’d be no work for tinkers’ hands. - English proverb and nursery rhyme

2 Likes

You’ve got a great attitude, Nick.

You are a very big presence here, thanks.

1 Like

lmao Nick, thanks for the laugh.

1 Like

my life would be very different…
take care :alien:

1 Like

I have imagined myself to be living another life that was really great and had all the trimmings but then also imagined that what if I were living that life , what would I want then to attain for myself or experience that someone else had that I thought would be even more fulfilling? It would seem from thinking that that we are all looking for something greater in our lives as we get used to the routines of the ones we have now. I just think that the Sun always raises and sets the same as it always has. It shines down on us all , great or small, good or not so good .Day after day the same exact way.

Oh Nick…if you didn’t have Sz, reality would be more like you would be “wishing” you were having sex with your wife, but working on that big presentation instead, because she was in a A) bad mood, B) on her “you know”, C) on the computer.

Just kiding…don’t be mad.

3 Likes