Schizophrenia.com

I can live without meds but

I don’t know my friends make fun of it I’m always joking too I laugh at my jokes nobody ever said anything except my friends mimic my laugh

1 Like

Everything is just funny to me it’s kind of sadistic laugh too

i could probably live without meds if i stayed in room 24/7 and had soundproof walls. it would still be a struggle tho as off meds i am more irritable and pessimistic/dysphoric

1 Like

I laugh when ppl cry too. Idk why i do this off meds. Its less of a problem when I am on meds as they suppress my emotions. I also laugh when someone injures himself etc

I do have trouble controlling my laughter sometimes idk why

1 Like

I read somewhere that sz can cause inappropriate emotions.

1 Like

I will go from crying to serious to laughing in like an hour off meds . I’m totally unstable I’m not sure if it’s schizophrenia or borderline personality

1 Like

Yea me too, but its not a problem as I will be living alone and socially isolate, I cant be irritable at someone if I am alone lol

I still laugh to myself on meds but nowhere near as much as i did without it. Id laugh at inappropriate things like if someone was sharing their story of childhood abuse id have to suppress laughter and it wouldnt go away. Or watching a sad movie or something same thing.

1 Like

Same thing for me. I guess its better to be on meds.

1 Like

I do, I thought it was just me. I think it’s a sign of nervousness or stress and your body is trying to fix it

1 Like

Someday you must live alone.

1 Like

i have a problem with laughing too… like our gp doc is explaining something to my mum and it’s really serious and i start laughing and then they all look funny at me.

1 Like

tranquilizers make one tranquil

1 Like

I used to laugh at my gp too. Idk he had white hair and he looked like Santa so I laughed when he was talking to me. He asked me if I was laughing at him.

1 Like

I feel like laughing a lot too. I also smile inappropriately at people. When I’m serious I smile and then it seems like I’m not being serious. It’s really bad because the smile comes on slowly in a creepy way and if I’m not careful it ends in laughter. Even now I’m on meds it still happens. I guess it’s just my own experience with the illness.

1 Like

Going to stop taking meds, they dont seem to help. Lets see if I can detox and whats the outcome from detoxing