I can live without meds but

I have to self isolate and live alone. Idk if its a good idea. When I was off meds for 2yrs I was fine living alone abroad until I returned living with ppl, my parents. But another thing is that I was laughing for no reason like when I was in a class abroad. I had to quit german school as I couldnt control my laughter, teacher and students probably thought I was crazy. Thats why I need to self isolate. Maybe I should become a hermit lol

1 Like

Anyone has uncontrollable laughter when off meds?

Did you say you become violent off meds?

Never when I lived alone. Only when I lived with ppl.

1 Like

Aziz, are you still in bed most of the time?

Recently yes, like 60% of the time, bcz I stopped my dopamine and glycine supplements.

I’m just curious, and maybe I can learn something…because you said you are not depressed…so how do you stay not depressed when you are in bed most of the time?

I play video games for 1-2hrs online with friends on my pc daily. I watch soccer, yt travel videos, both sometimes with my father or alone.

1 Like

My friend also calls me everyday video call after his work.

1 Like

I don’t know dude, I don’t feel like going of meds would really qualify as “Living” least not without the added “Hell”.

I know the meds help make my life more full, makes it easier, and gives me more opportunities to live a good life.

1 Like

I have a problem with laughter too

1 Like

Problem is that meds make me disabled staying in bed all day everyday.

1 Like

I still have it but its much less on meds, I can also control it on meds. I feel that its like OCD. Did meds help you with laughter?

That I can understand, what about trying Abilify? I personally didn’t like it but I know people who swear by it for assistance in negatives.

1 Like

It made me have addiction problems like to shopping, to sex, etc It made me manic. I told my Dr about the FDA and Health Canada warnings about these Abilify side effects and he took me off the Abilify. No more of these problems now on Risperdal. It seems that everytime I fix something like negative symptoms, other new serious problems arise.

1 Like

That’s basically what happened to me. Super tweaked out, I remember being scared to sleep because the voices started talking about cutting open my eyelids. Bought like 40 video games in a week.

Sorry dude.

1 Like

Honestly my only hope is Vraylar but its not available here in Canada and its illegal to import it from the US. Its a partial dopamine agonist like Abilify but without Abilify’s side effects according to the FDA.

1 Like

I laugh like a crazy dude all the time I got a joker laugh definitely

1 Like

I laugh a lot when I’m alone or driving too

What do strangers think of you when you laugh for no reason? I laugh in funerals, at church, in class when the teacher is talking etc