I can control the weather

From reading your post it feels like you surround yourself with people, like your boyfriend, that feed into these delusions,

That’s dangerous.

Also, grow up,

You don’t always get the answer you want.

Logging off for the day doesn’t punish us one bit.

9 Likes

i thought i could predict the weather once but its not good to dwell on it,

try and not think about it and don’t let it bother you,
its not worth it,

i thought i was special but i wasn’t, i just thought i was,

sorry if this isn’t what you wanted to hear but i just hope you don’t let it bother you, take care.

2 Likes

Because no one can control the weather. You aren’t magical. You don’t have that sort of power.

By definition, a delusion is a strongly held belief that contradicts what is generally accepted as reality.

This is exactly that.

Your boyfriend feeding into your delusions is dangerous. Does he know you have sz? You should really talk to him about not making things worse for you. That’s really irresponsible.

6 Likes

Also, if you’re going to complain one day about people looking at but not responding to your posts, don’t be a dick the very next day when people respond to your posts.

This is the internet. You don’t get to choose how people respond.

2 Likes

Well it is forum.schizophrenia you can’t expect everyone to read a very long post and to not propose meds in a thread about delusions…

Hasn’t she bpd? :thinking:

2 Likes

No idea. I didn’t realize borderline was a psychotic disorder. Interesting. Learn something new every day!

1 Like

I accept that you can control the weather, but why ONLY the weather? What mechanism of physics allows you to manipulate clouds and whatnot, but leaves you somehow unable to control any other objects?

Borderlines can become psychotic but happens usually under extreme stress and is transient.
Nothing like the chronic psychosis Schizophrenics experience.

My ex wife has borderline personality disorder.

3 Likes

You are not delusional, maybe you just feel or know when will snow. Its not so bad, I had that too but I realized I was wrong.

1 Like

Controlled weather is an interesting topic to touch upon. @valiumprincess I had an experience similiar to this so I respect your input.

She’s not saying she predicted the weather, she’s saying she is controlling it and causing it to snow.

1 Like

Too many flags and deleted posts. This thread is done.

2 Likes