I came out of meditation classes

I got there and thought damn this looks like a ■■■■ area. I got that idea because even the buses used were incredibly old. But I walked in. And I still I felt anxious. I was like this looks ■■■■ I ain’t coming back. But I gave it a few more minutes. Then we were led into this really cosy dim lit room with a massive statue of my idol. The intense aroma made me feel at home. Then the meditation started. I drifted off a bit but my mind came back. I think I can work on getting better at it. I feel really relaxed.

4 Likes

They had a big statue of Harry Styles ?

I keeeeed.

2 Likes

Who is Harry styles :joy: no. lol I didn’t want to post who don’t want the discussion going into a topic that makes others uncomfortable. Let’s just call him ED SHEERAN.

2 Likes

Oh that’s so cool. Now I want to meditate too. I want to burn cinnamon incense and light candles. Oh I know I want to take a hot bath with candles and meditate in there. Awesome! I hope the relaxation lasts

1 Like

The best thing - it was free. But you can donate. I gave a few quid. I’m sure there’s one like this close to you?

Did meditation helped u to sit still…its a big acheivement…take care ish.

I felt myself shaking a lot during the initial few mins. But then I calmed down. Almost drifted off into some world but came back.

1 Like

Some say meditation helps with a lot of mental illness…!!!

1 Like

no there would be no meditation class here, I live in a town of 3000 people and none of them are enlightened enough to teach meditation. Although I think there may be a few that practice on their own on the down low.

1 Like

Meditation is mystical thing. I love mystical things.i used to try meditation but my mind is always busy thinking alot of stuff and i get bored. I get bored doing anything :neutral_face:

1 Like