Schizophrenia.com

I broke off a tooth eating a curly fry from Hardees

I mean, what the hell…a curly fry? They aren’t that hard. Guess the tooth was weak. :confused:

6 Likes

@Bowens. Gosh that sounds painful

1 Like

Fifty percent of people in the United States are missing one of their permanent teeth. It definitely puts a damper on the day. I hope you can find some good out of today despite your setback. If I lost a tooth it would be like kicking a dead horse. Just one more thing to add to the list of miseries.

1 Like

Only time I broke a teeth was with an apple. I was young though and another tooth grew.

1 Like

I used to have braces when I was young, they did cost 6000-8000$, too expensive.

1 Like

Maybe this is a sign that Hardee’s fries are not for you.

1 Like

It’s a sign that Hardee’s and all fast food is just junk. And I’d categorize 95% of all restaurant food as junk. Just my opinion. For what it’s worth.

1 Like

I share your opinion fo restaurant food, but I don’t think the tooth in question would have fared better with an apple slice. A tooth so compromised that a soft fry takes it out has had some time to become compromised. I sure don’t miss having dental issues.

1 Like

I’m sorry @Bowens
My teeth used to “crumble” when I was on lithium decades ago.

I had to get a lower denture and upper veneers or capped teeth.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.