I broke my sobriety

The delusions got to be too much, and I ran out of refills on my PRN, and I haven’t heard back from my case manager, so here I am self-medicating (again)

I just want things to be back to normal :sob:

4 Likes

Sorry things are bad now @HannahBanana Don’t beat yourself up. I hope things get back to normal soon.

2 Likes

make sure you take your nightly meds,

eat something, and lay your head down.

but for now, just enjoy.

2 Likes

Are you OK, Miss Banana?? Will you be able to wait for your case manager to get back to you, or do you need to go to the hospital?

Self medicating is never good, but it’s especially bad if you’re doing poorly, mentally.

:purple_heart:

1 Like

I don’t want to go back to the hospital :sob:

1 Like

I know, I know. I don’t think anybody would want to go to the hospital. I certainly wouldn’t. But do you need to??

Has your case manager gotten back to you yet?

I just want you to be safe. Self medicating can be dangerous.

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself up @HannahBanana
There’s always tomorrow

1 Like

No she hasn’t gotten back to me yet. It just occurred to me that today is a holiday, so I probably won’t hear back until tomorrow

Will you be OK until tomorrow? :purple_heart:

1 Like

I think so. I have no intention or means of hurting myself. Thank you for caring :heart:

1 Like

Of course. :relaxed: I’m glad to hear that. Forum peeps are here if you need us.

1 Like

I know from experience it’s a horrible feeling. Don’t beat yourself up it will only make it worse. And it doesn’t make you a bad person. You’re still the same wonderful person you just had a slip up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.