I bought this. Whacha think

No. I just thought it was pretty

1 Like

Looks pretty nice😄

Enjoy your new necklace!

It looks really dainty and sweet! Perfect.

I bought myself a fitbit in the black Friday sales from amazon, spreading the cost over a few months. Kind of kicking myself because I struggle to make the recommended steps each day, but it is helpful to track my insomnia and heart rate (interesting to me especially as I’m usually on the lower end of the scale).

Thanks, I love it, but it took me months to save up for it. It cost me $669 CAD (£390 GBP)

1 Like

I thought you, of all people, would appreciate this:

2 Likes

It does look very nice :relaxed:

1 Like

I bought a moveable bear pendant recently

2 Likes

Haha! A little too dark for me. I’m more of a “Fairytale of New York” by the Pogues kinda guy. :wink:

1 Like

I bought myself an Xbox Series X…I bought it on eBay and it cost $700. I like playing RPGs on it. That’s how I treated myself.

Sorry son. My sense of humor often ranges from black into ridiculous ranges of electromagnetics at shorter wavelengths and that’s all so mind consuming that it’s better to just say URRG. Or help to your happy nice butterfly farm, I pray you have many happy offspring :butterfly:

1 Like

I saw that. It’s pretty cute

2 Likes

Star and moon, my kind of jewelry!
Now all that’s missing is the sun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I had such fun ordering my sister’s Christmas present that I felt like it was a treat for me. A book, a drink, candy and cookies.

2 Likes

Nice. I like the crescent moon and star.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.