I bought this. Whacha think

What did you peeps buy as a treat. Especially women and jewellery.

15 Likes

Looks nice. Pre-sz I once bought me expensive jewelry (a watch), but I haven’t bought jewelry ever since.

Enjoy your treat!

1 Like

Thanks Jonathan!

1 Like

Looks real good on the model

1 Like

I LOVE jewellery. I have real jewellery and i have created gems. I have more created gems for a couple of reasons:

• They are more affordable than real gems
  • They didn’t damage the environment, as real gems are mined

I have lots of earrings, necklaces, rings.

Your piece is very nice. I like the moon. Is it made with faux black spinel or are they just coloured glass/plastic?

2 Likes

Idk what the black is made from

How do you make gems??

To make a created gem, you have to exert it to the sort of pressures it would have gone through had it been a real gem.

So, take diamonds for example: they are created under immense heat and pressure. If you wanted to create a diamond and not mine it, then you exert what diamond is made of (carbon), and apply immense heat and pressure. Different gems have their own specific pressures. I just prefer not to damage the environment by buying created gems.

6 Likes

That’s really awesome :slight_smile:

Looks really nice @Zoe !

2 Likes

I like your new necklace @Zoe . I think it’s stylish and makes a statement.

2 Likes

That’s pretty.121212121

2 Likes

Very nice @Zoe !! :+1:

Yesterday I bought an Italian sterling silver figaro necklace. I love it!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks nice @Zoe

Last major purchase/treat for myself was my new computer chair.

1 Like

I signed up for another course as a treat for myself:

https://www.insuranceinstitute.ca/en/cip-fcip-designations/cip/program-courses/Course-Details/?program=CIP&courseId=25

It’s also for professional advancement, but mainly because I like learning.

2 Likes

Oooh sounds classy

1 Like

Wow, looks heavenly

1 Like

You can never learn enough :grin: :raised_hands:

It’s cute :slight_smile:

I didn’t buy myself a treat this year, but for my birthday last year I asked for a necklace with a rose pendant

1 Like

Does the rose have any meaningful meaning?

1 Like