I bought a new coat!

It is summer but one needs to be prepared… I wanted a new one for the holiday :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-swing-coat-with-full-skirt-and-zip-front/prd/7785480

7 Likes

Just seen it …it suits u man…take care …!!!

Thanks but I haven’t got it. And the girl in the link is a model not me :joy:

1 Like

Haha i knew that its a model … jacket looks beautiful then a model…i know u dont take ap anymore u must be slim now…it basically fits for slim people right ish …

Err well the ap didn’t make me gain weight. I was overweight to begin with. I’m practically the same weight.

1 Like

Okay i like ur honesty…why dont u hit jim …dont u like weight training …it helps u cut ur unwanted fat from body…

@anon80629714 that’s adorable just like you! You’re gonna rock it.

1 Like

@anon80629714 @far_cry0
Are you getting together yet? I love a good romance

The coat looks nice too

1 Like

It’s not that easy with pcos and I get fed up when hours and hours of exercise don’t work.

1 Like

Haha… i was in flirty mood yesterday :confused:

1 Like

I liked that! Keep it going :smile:

2 Likes

Whats ur mood today .??? Is it lil bit shy…thanks for reminding me @Moonwalker …sup my friend … i am not hitting on her…she seems introverted.

1 Like

You two would make a nice couple if only thru the internet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not shy , but I’m not feeling flirty or high :confused: perhaps it was hypomania who knows. Sometimes I want to talk to everyone… :confused:

I told her to be my best friend …thats it …!!!

:laughing::joy::joy::joy::joy: jee thanks !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Can we all be best friends :: inserts self into hug::?
@far_cry0 @anon80629714

2 Likes

I thought we were already friends so it felt natural to take the first step. I just got friend zoned but hey i can deal with being a friend :confused:

1 Like

Does that lack of heart mean I’m not even in the friend zone :weary: :broken_heart:

1 Like

I knew she was flirting with me yesterday…tho it was nice to feel respected .it boost my freaking self esteem …