I’ve made a dozen phone calls to all these people
Done so much online

But snail mail is not my friend

We’re getting the runaround about this house

Look what I’ve done to lower all our other monthly bills
Plus the house!

Oh sh-it

3 Likes

Are you doing ok @Daze ? You always seem so angry and frustrated. Maybe there is some advice I might be able to help you with?

Huh? I’m not angry.

1 Like

Hey, @Daze, I’m really out of the loop because I’ve been gone for a couple weeks. Are you still with Phil?

2 Likes

If you are not angry why do you post as if your on a rampage?

I mean, she sounds angry sometimes, but I don’t get that from this post.

1 Like

Haha haha 1515 1515 body of comment seems to incoherent

1 Like

Please comment according to post.

1 Like

I was reading alot of post this morning @Daze. I noticed alot of anger was in your posts, but I also saw you accomplish alot, but this Phil person bothers you and agitates you into rages that you post about him off and on.

This I mention is from other posts and this one combined… I’m a bit frustrated for her with this Phil person… he seems to get her steamed alot then she at time rants in her… I was only try to help abit my apologies if it is being misconstrued.

Going to Facebook. I don’t need judgement.

2 Likes

No judgement ment… Just trying to get to know you and be friendly.

Good luck, daze. I hope you’re able to get things straightened out.

3 Likes

@Daze. Are there any organizations that can help you regarding your house such as helping you refinance your mortgage and helping you deal with any creditors? It seems like you’ve done a lot getting your monthly bills down which shows that you’re being responsible and working on solutions.

2 Likes

Maybe check out NACA? Not sure where they’re available or what all they are able to do. But when I mentioned wanting to buy a house but being poor that’s what my friend recommended.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks. I heard maybe Iowa mediation service. I need Phil or my mom I can’t do this.

2 Likes

It’s legal papers and every ounce of income.

Jesus! I’m disabled.

Can your mom help you with the legal papers?

1 Like

Dont complain to Chr*st please.

Is it bank papers? Could you talk to someone at the bank to get help with filling them out maybe?