I applied for a job

For the first time in years, I have applied for a job. It’s for an assistant prevention job for the city of Brussels. I have the necessary degrees and linguistic knowledge but haven’t worked in years. So maybe it’s a long shot, but at least I’m trying.

4 Likes

Good luck. I hope if it’s a good fit that you get the opportunity to do that job. It would be great to get back to work doing something meaningful wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Yes, it would. Even if I don’t get the job, it would be good practice. Selection tests, interviews. It takes practice to nail those. Are you still looking for a job @leafy ?

1 Like

No. I never caught any attention for the few jobs that I was interested in. I live in a very small town and there are only a few employers that I am interested in working for and they haven’t shown interest in me. So I guess I just stay off work. It’s probably better, I was getting really overwhelmed by the process.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.