I applied for a job but

I’m worried the men will come and harass me. I’m afraid of them reading my app and this post and they’ll somehow use it against me. We really need the money. We’re barely scraping buy and the kids are costing us more money as they get older. It’s a job in a warehouse with lost of customers being present the whole time. I’m just scared. I don’t know how to get a job coach. I don’t qualify for help from rehabilitation disability services because I have a bachelor’s degree. I don’t know what to do

1 Like

Thats a tough one, Years ago I was servicing a warehouse, had them as a customer for years, then I got ill, they told me I had to see their corporate doctor or I would have to leave and not come back, I went to see them and they sent me to hospital for a week, but still retained my services, I was lucky, most would have just sent me away.

I understand you need to provide for you children , but it might not be the right job if you can’t handle it

2 Likes

Maybe it’s not the right job for you then. That environment would stress me out too.

Could you get something like a data entry job or something else in an office environment?

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I can handle going anywhere to work right now. That’s my dilemma.

2 Likes

I looked for data entry but haven’t found it yet. I need to brush up on old skills like Excel to work in an office environment

2 Likes

Keep looking and the right job will come up, all you can do is try your best. Are you in therapy at the moment?

1 Like

Once per month I see a therapist

2 Likes

Maybe you could go see a therapist a little more often. Idk if that would help with some of your fears. But keep looking for the right job definitely. I applied for another job today too since the other one never called. In fact I was just about to go looking for more to apply for. We just got to keep looking till we find the right fit. Don’t give up hope.

1 Like

Yeah. You’re right. I need more counseling

1 Like

I’m on a waiting list for therapy. I can’t wait till it starts, then I’m hoping to get to go once a week.

1 Like

It’s $25 each time I go to therapy so I don’t go every week.

Pianogal maybe you could work from home if you have a computer.

1 Like

Best of luck @CoCo!

1 Like

The government used to find me at all my jobs and manipulate my environment and flare me up but they haven’t been doing it lately. And now I work for the government. They don’t seem to do it anymore though.

Eventually they get tired of harassing you.

Good luck

1 Like

Thanks @TomCat I hope they leave me alone

1 Like

I’ve applied to some at home jobs but haven’t gotten any interviews for them

1 Like

Calm down. You are the f*in boss. You got this. Your mind will outperform expectations. Give them your magic. I am rooting for you.

1 Like

Thanks @Pillowbugg!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.