Schizophrenia.com

I am worried that I get tired only when listening to others talking

Am sorry of complaining… I just endure somatic ■■■■■■■■ every day… add my anxiety and paranoia every day etc…
I think I became dumb yeah maybe… maybe this is the problem…
I was the best student in my school then but I was crazy even then… now, I am dumb and everyone laughs at me…
Continue fighting even with so few meds?

Does someone from those who knew me before, see at least some progress in my behaviour now? :smirk::smirk:
I am traumatized to know that I’ll shake from paranoia and anxiety from head to toe every day still… it’s hard to get up knowing this…I dont even speak about the rest…
Maybe i was just some ■■■■■■■ confused fighter before… i dont know still how it should be… but yeah, maybe I am traumatized now from what I’ve been through before… it can work one day isn’t it?

Should I calm down and wait that the zyprexa will end up by working even if its after years??
Yeah, I’ll hate to wake up tomorrow I find now …
I was between the pdocs hands for 10 years, folks… they didn’t manage to move my life by an inch even… I am just able to eat, sleep and be around my flat on my ap, that’s it…

Keep hope, you never know when you will get better.

1 Like

its ok to complaain :slight_smile:

Ok, thank you aziz… maybe I became a tough person…I know that it’s not easy for you too…
Unfortunately, I was sick since kid and I ended up by becoming sick around my father… idk if its genetic though… he was beating my mother and my sister… idk what played that I am sick for all my past… I also ignore why the meds dont “open” my mind… it feels like I need this…

1 Like