I am thinking of joining collage this year..? šŸ˜€

I have seen most of u guys very much keen on carrying on their studiesā€¦
I get motivation and inspiration from Uā€¦most of u guys go to collage ā€¦i am happy form themā€¦
I 'm little doubtful on my cognitive abilitiesā€¦what if i cant hold a lesson for longer timeā€¦
at the same time i have joined meditation class recentlyā€¦it make me a bit energizedā€¦
thanks for reading ā€¦
Wish me luck and send me good wishes by liking my postā€¦
love ya allā€¦have a niece Dayā€¦god bless all of usā€¦!!!
thanksā€¦
take careā€¦:alien::pray::+1:

8 Likes

Just do it, far_cry.

2 Likes

Nice one @far_cry0! What are you thinking of studying?

2 Likes

Sociology and Political Scienceā€¦
and James what about ur studies have U completed graduateā€¦

2 Likes

Have got an honours degree in immunology. Didnā€™t finish my medical training though. College was a real fun time (even with this illness).

2 Likes

Go for it! Education is the best thing you can do for yourself, no one can ever take that from you!

2 Likes

I hope return to college in september to study sociology and psychology
Good luck

2 Likes

I hope to start college soon. Itā€™s been almost 5 years since high school. I get inspiration from other school bound people as well .

1 Like

But there is nothing wrong with getting a job first and figuring out if college will be if any use to you. So many people take out large loans and canā€™t pay back.

My nieces and nephews are getting out of college and canā€™t find a job even with good grades.

It is better to do hard work and pay some dues first. Let your boss tell you, you are smart and have more potential. But you need this training for this job. Or if you want that job, you do this. Look for mentors doing what You would like to do.

1 Like

Good luck in whatever decision you make.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great @far_cry0 :smile: You definitely should.

1 Like