I am the official thread ender!

Always remember: “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.”

If that sounds creepy blame it on the Beatles, not me.

2 Likes

I thought I was the forum thread ender

1 Like

I tried so hard, but got so far. In the end it doesn’t even matter​:notes::notes::musical_note::musical_score:

1 Like

Well we can share this award :1st_place_medal: LOL

1 Like

I think a lot of people feel like this at different times. Most of us struggle with social anxiety and so we really notice the times when we don’t get a response. But it’s just a natural, random fluke of forum-style communication that happens to everyone from time to time.

1 Like

I am constantly running my mouth here. I completely understand why few respond to me sometimes.

you need to get Earned Nice Topic, then you’ll feel better.

1 Like

I have not noticed that about you. You seem nice though. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

I know you are right about that. I struggle with social anxiety.

1 Like

I sometimes just skim through the posts, I don’t always reply. I don’t think ive seen you either Danielle, I think ive seen oolal post a couple as well. Hope things are good with you guys, I do remember that post I think bout Chinese food I think it was? srry if I didn’t respond in any case. take it ez guys~

2 Likes

I’m sorry you feel like an outsider, or thread ender.

I don’t think I’ve seen many of your threads. But I usually hang out in the lounge section.

I hope you’re okay, and feeling better.

:v:

1 Like

Sometimes if I can see a thread has a lot of posts I don’t even click on it. Or I just skip to the end like I did with this thread. Don’t judge me people. You know y’all do it too.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.