I am sorry!

I feel ashamed and guilty for assaulting my former friends and being criminally insane. I am sorry! I just want my old friends back, but they will never forgive me and I don’t know how to move on.

I hate myself!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

That’s it. You’ve apologized so much that you are now an honourary Canadian.

@Headspark, @LevelJ1, @Patrick and @TheCanuk are going to help me with the citizenship ceremony so we can make this official.

(We hold you down while a moose licks maple syrup off you. It tickles.)

:grin:

13 Likes

Your forgetting that we will also wrap you from head to toe in bacon :bacon:

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

jelly donut comin’ eh? doug and bob mackenzie is the only canadian humor I know except for my dear lost canadian friend I had in college…doug…what a guy.

2 Likes

Yeah, but you promised me a moose licking a week ago and I still haven’t received it.

2 Likes

Were all out of mooses right now.

Ive got some hippos ready to lick though :smirk:
:hippopotamus::hippopotamus::hippopotamus::hippopotamus::hippopotamus:

2 Likes

Somebody eated it.

[ loud belch from under sofa ]

:flushed:

2 Likes

investigative hippos follow the grease trail to track down the baconator

:hippopotamus::hippopotamus::hippopotamus::hippopotamus::hippopotamus:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, you guys are so profound funny :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Life should be fun. I’m not letting a few loose screws in my head stop me from enjoying myself.

:blush:

4 Likes

Hahaha :grin::joy:

Just don’t commit manslaughter from making me laugh too much :joy::laughing:

3 Likes

Hey man, gotta ask… You got any hobbies or activities you can do to keep yourself busy? You give the indication of someone who has nothing to do but ruminate over being ill. Having some enjoyable hobbies to fill your day up would really improve your quality of life.

1 Like

Yes like studying Forensic Psychology

That seems to feed into your obsessions. Anything else like following a sports team or playing sports, fishing, building models, etc.??

1 Like

I do yoga, it helps me calm down.

3 Likes

Right on, that’s great to hear.

I try to keep things fun. Life is hard with this illness, gotta have a few laughs :blush:

4 Likes

I highly recommend googly eye bombing product packaging at your local Walmart. Just don’t do it in the one you need to shop at because they temp ban you when they catch you.

:grin:

5 Likes

It’s similar in Alaska…but we eat the moose nuggets covered in birch syrup.

3 Likes

Outstanding. Another honourary Canadian!

:heart:

1 Like