I am Really Tempted To

How are things going with your music? And Orbital Compass,

It is good you keep busy. :))

I really don’t think you should drink a bottle of wine , a glass or two maybe but not a whole bottle, do you want to risk voices coming back!?

I would never risk it, the most Iv ever drank on meds is three pints. There’s no way I’d go over that and risk voices coming back

1 Like

Thanks yes I need people to shout at me this is good. It is serious and I need to hammer this idea out of my head

1 Like

Just remember what is was like to have voices 24/7,

1 Like

Even worse they could come back in a faint even more annoying kind of way like half in half out of psychosis, it would be really frustrating

1 Like

It’s not to bad honestly, even my pdocs let me drink… If you aren’t an alcoholic I’d say have a drink or two with your friends. No harm in that

2 Likes

What about a whole bottle. Of red wine. I just want a day where I feel relaxed. It would really lift me up. And help me continue.

But I guess that this is too much.

Merry whiskey drinker over here, never had troubles. But your mileage may vary. Take it slow, see how it gow

1 Like

You need a wake up call, you have no idea how bad voices can be if your even considering this

1 Like

Has alcohol ever made your voices worse Italy?

1 Like

I never risked it, but my pdoc said it would bring them out so I never ever drink more than one or two and I go weeks in between occasions I drink. There’s honestly nothing worse than being with voices 24/7, I equate to lying in hospital bed with a serious illness, there’s no getting away from it, your useless to everybody and helpless, your life literally relies on medication to take you out of it

Ownie got really loud and violent the last time I drank too much, I equate having too much to drink similar to being under huge amounts of stress when the voices are concerned

The most Iv drank is three pints that’s the time I’m talking about

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Italy :hugs:

It is annoying when I don’t know for sure if it would affect me or not. Like, it might not. But I gotta be weary

Think about it this way, if you have the three (or is it four?)

Glasses of wine, you’ll feel anxious and jittery and feel a vague type of dread about everything… for like a day and a half. That’s how it feels when I slip… Full disclosure: I have the allergy to it…

1 Like

Well that doesn’t sound too bad!!!

But yea I understand I might be more susceptible to alcohol and positives… I just idk…

1 Like

I feel so much more clear headed now. If I can’t have a good time without alcohol in a person’s company then I shouldn’t be hanging around with them in first place.

1 Like