I am really daft

Even mentally ill women don’t want me as I stay in bed all day everyday lol I thought about dating an intellectually disabled girl as I saw a dating website for them but I still think it won’t work as I stay in bed all day everyday.

3 Likes

Anyways I am stuck with my parents and my bed.

the girl i was with recently was really hurtful but i think she has developmental problems

1 Like

My family won’t let me date anyway, they say I don’t have the capacity.

what do you think?

1 Like

I had a gf for 5 years before the sz but now with my severe negative symptoms its impossible to date.

1 Like

if i met someone and we were cool with each other i would tell her about my mental problems and let her know that it is not her fault if i got ill and to please stick atround until i improve and i would do the same for her bc if you love someone enough then things like that should not matter, love should help you through no matter the situation :frowning:

1 Like

Dating after 30:

Haha,

Does anyone remember “Mad TV’s Lowered Expectations”?

Hilarious.

4 Likes

I’m engaged to a guy who has a lot of the same problems as me mentally and physically… We help take care of each other… A migraine hit me during his lunch break and he gave me my meds, turned the tv to cops as light background noise and turned out all the lights to help me and I do whatever he needs when he has nerve pain… I am mentally worse than him but we love each other so much and match in so many ways we work out well

4 Likes

it was similar with me and my ex only, but there were still a few things that could have been better.

@Resilient1. My mom has always told me don’t sweat the small stuff… He loves movies and I can’t watch a full movie so he will turn one on and I’ll crochet or embroider while he watches and sometimes I’ll ask him to pause and catch me up on what happened and try and get interested at some point or ask him at the end if he liked it and what it was about… He knows my attention span is short so he has adapted because he loves me, just as I take care of him when I can

5 Likes

man that is very similar to me but i couldnt stand the telly being on esp the soup operas with their real life dramatisations :frowning: it was like psychological torment :frowning: its a bit better now, i watch a film yesterday at my mums and it was really good, Jack Black was in it. the house witha clock in the wall, loved it :slight_smile: i wouldn’yt watch it without my mum and sister there though.

Are you daft or are you punk? or are you daft punk :blush:

1 Like

@Resilient1. Well if you find someone y’all can enjoy audio books?? I find it easier to pay attention to an audio book and at times my fiance will ask what I wanna watch and I’ll say either cops (reruns on pluto) or an audio book and he’ll let me do that no matter how many times we’ve watched the same episode because he understands me and respects my illnesses… Another thing… We’ve been together almost a year and have never gotten into a serious argument… We always just talk it out before it becomes a problem

@Ninjastar is it weird we still haven’t had a serious argument??

3 Likes

@Resilient1. Another thing you might enjoy music… With and maybe without words

we are not together anymore, i am a radio DJ now @Twialine

2 Likes

more punk i think lol

1 Like

@Resilient1. I realize that… I was saying if you find someone

1 Like

@Resilient1 I’m glad you’re a radio DJ… It sounds fun

1 Like

sorry, yes that is true, a year is very little time my ex and i were together 15 yrs or so and we had only a few arguments, i had to put up with the torment for her sake as she liked those tv items

it is but it is stressful sometimes when working to a deadline, it is very satisfying though

2 Likes