I am not really smart and also not likeable

I don’t know if this life is liveable,don’t mind having a painless death and let people around me forget about me

5 Likes

But you are smart, I’ve seen some of your posts. What does it mean your user name? It comes from cars, do you like cars? Just curious…

1 Like

His user name is his original name …only short form…

1 Like

Thanks @far_cry0 ! What happened @Gtx1990 you don’t sound doing well today?

1 Like

Nothing man…how are ulian …!!! My problem are insomnia and deep unrest…

1 Like

I was asking @Gtx1990 what happened to him because he is not doing well.

1 Like

Doing good,just not contend with what I have gone through

2 Likes

@Gtx1990 I want to live forever even if that means spending my entire life on a bed;

2 Likes

That’s very good.Respect your goal to live life

@Gtx1990…I think youre sound…a good poster and a guy who has rsect on these forums…

Don’t take any precipitous action! Don’t do anything that can’t be undone! You will probably feel better in time. You always seemed smart and likable to me.

This life is YOURS. Dont let others and their opinions take it away from you. It is yours and you should not be cheated out of, or give up your right to exist. You deserve to be on planet earth as much as any other person.

i feel the same way like schizophrenia took the fun person i used to be

1 Like

I’ve come to the conclusion I don’t have to be a genius, popular or perfect, I can just be me. Don’t even need to compare myself with others just try to find simple pleasures or contentment in my life. “to thine own self be true”

4 Likes