I am mad at Health Canada

They won’t let us import US meds and wont approve any new meds like Caplyta and not even older meds like Vraylar.

I know I cant do anything anyways. Someone here said to talk to our mayor but I dont think that works here.

Amisulpride is a good med. I don’t know why North America don’t approve it

1 Like

I would think you would have to talk to someone higher up than your mayor to get drug approval for your country.

1 Like

I wish I was the prime minister or president’s son lol

2 Likes

My pdoc offered to switch me to Vraylar but I was concerned about my share of the cost since I don’t think there is a generic. I might try switching some day. I wonder if Vraylar raises blood sugar like Abilify does…

1 Like

You can see here the side effects of all antipsychotics:

1 Like

Abilify is already one of the aps with least side effects according to that website.

2 Likes

When I read surviving schizophrenia I believe abilify was listed under the fewest amounts of side effects

Think it raises prolactin. And causes akathesia. The only thing it’s really prone to under the major effects. And I didn’t get either of those things

1 Like

Abilify is used to decrease prolactin.

2 Likes

Ok I have it confused

But I know I scored it all and concluded myself abilify had the least side effects

Found the book too

Abilify is good but it says it’s not as effective as haldol

1 Like

They tried me on 5mg to do this, but it had no effect

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.