I am like a kid in the candy store

I’m pretty close to getting my own apartment, I think. Like maybe 2 weeks away. So I’ve really been shopping around online and picking things out for what I’m going to need. I’ve been having a blast. I love to shop and find deals. If price wasn’t an object I could shop all day.

9 Likes

is the ex paying for it?

1 Like

That’s nice! I feel that way about clothing, shoes, and accessories.:blush:

3 Likes

Same with me, See1 I LOVE clothes shopping, when I’m slim, and plus when I have the money LOL

1 Like

How’s healthy eating going?

1 Like

Not well… I keep fluctuating between 72 kg and 68kg.

Mainly I’m concerned about fat build up or something in my blood vessels because this can happen with such kind of yo yoing.

How about you?

Not good. I’m about 90 kg. I went up higher for a while but got down. You sound like your my ideal weight. Your doing better than me.

Thanks. Trust me though my binges are really bad it makes me concerned. I hope today is the last day I ever binge.

Good luck. You’re probably not overweight. I’d love to be your size.

I’m between 69 to 72kg atm. My upper healthy BMI limit is 68kg. And thanks for the compliment. I’m sure you’ll get to your target with enough perseverance.

I hope your new home is all you need it to be Leaf. Sorry for derailing a bit.

I’m really looking forward to hopefully moving out too one day.

So I understand the excitement.

1 Like

Yeah I’m going to do it slowly with loads of walking. It’s tough.

1 Like

Very exciting for you @Leaf. Hope it all goes well for you in the move etc. Much peace.

3 Likes

yea shopping for things you need is nice… hehe… i like shopping for records myself but i can imagine if you gonna move to your own place soon that it can be fun shopping for it.

1 Like

That’s great news! I’m happy for you

1 Like

I think its called retailtherapy. I loved to shop and overdone it. Somehow its good i don’t have financial powers anymore. I remember wasting my money badly on things i don’t need, i just wanted to blindly have them. I regret those days. I know these days i can’t buy happiness.

1 Like

Exciting news @Leaf!
Good luck with everything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.