I am having a tea...what u guys doing..?

we usually use pork mince for dumplings, no beef. beef is too expensive.

1 Like

I now on nintendo. Couse my pc sucks there is only Starcraft and heroes of the storm… I got new games for my nintendo… I have nothing to do so I am playing… want to be better in platform games… did you search for part time job… find a job then you will have more confidence and will think more positively… I know is hard to work. But consider how much you will win if you get a job … then you can buy console or pc for gaming … isn’t that would be great… my man @far_cry0

2 Likes

You have to think that is possible for you to work… beat your illness be a hero

1 Like

Thanks spooky my man… i cant work only can volunteer some for 1 two hour…if my sister gets married with decent guy only he can buy me a gaming PC… i like to game on pc…

@anon48059102 do u work part time or full time… u are a geniune man i love u my man…lithuwanian hero…
Take care…

2 Likes

I’m having decaffeinated coffee, black. I don’t usually drink tea. I don’t like messing with the wet bags.

Isn’t buying a gaming PC in Nepal quite expensive?

1 Like

i am watching stupid tv which makes me more stupid…

2 Likes

What about chicken meat?

1 Like

just had my breakfast with coffee…now I am about to watch TV all day…the usual

Its cost like 2800$ for decent pc… life sucks in poor country… i am living without disability benifits…!!!

1 Like

have you seen a dumpling made of chicken meat?? I’ve never heard or eaten the dumplings with chicken meat inside it. Maybe the northern Chinese used a variety of animal meats to make dumplings, but I don’t know.

2 Likes

Well, I guess you sister can marry someone who will provide you with at least some sort of gaming device. He and your sister will give you money…

1 Like

Chicken dumplings are widley avaliable in Nepal…
But buffalow buff dumpling are famous in Nepal…
I likr to eat buff dumpling as well as veggie dumplings… life sucks with Sz… take care sis green6

Actually, I’m not sure I’ve had a dumpling with chicken meat. But chicken meat is available so it is quite a possibility. Have you been to southern China like Guangdong?

Farcry be happy my man

1 Like

Hey @anon35453467 my sister sends me like 1000$ … She is a Staff Nurse in Australia…!!! And my brother is animal doctor in Atlanta…he may send me some once he get a job…!!!

guys and gals, it’s bedtime for me. I need to take a shower and then read a poetry book in bed. see ya!

2 Likes

@far_cry0 That’s good news… Now you can buy things & food.

1 Like

U are quite a motivated woman…sz dont affect U…?? Green 6 …take a shower my sis green 6…!!! I am about to cook some dinner …pulses and Rice…!!

Hi @far_cry0, good evening, I just came home, watched Padmawat.

1 Like