I am going to seek same sex marriage

You’d be surprised with how many social scientists think roughly the same way about these things. And the general consensus is that individual differences are vastly more important that gender differences.

I know at the lesbian wedding we attended this year

it was a huge turnout of people. Couldn’t even walk in there.

Phil said, On the first day, she declared, And just to let you know, I’m gay.

Well that took care of sexual harassment right there, hehe.

@anon9798425, with all due respect to social sciences, the sciences that I respect are mathematics,
engineering, and to a certain degree physics.
I am not going to be drawn on social sciences.

I dislike them greatly.

( I also dislike the way medicine works).

Now, I am going to seek same sex/gay marriage, and that, not out of great motivation,
but out of the fact that I am alive and have to do something somehow.

The problem is that these discussions tend to draw discussions about society, and that I dislike, but what can I do.

1 Like

hmm, do you think you’re above that

@Resilient1, what do you want?

idk, you wrote a thread, lol

sounds like you’ve got a real chip on your shoulder

1 Like

@Resilient1 don’t try to provoke Chess. He did not get into that subject. You did.

@anon9798425 @Resilient1 I can just write, that having same sex marriage, even for males, does not
mean giving up on kids, even multiple kids.
Of course, it’s not going to happen out of nowhere like with heterosexual couples whose fertility is good,
you are going to have to use machinations to acquire the kids.
But it’s possible.
Whether it will happen for me? I don’t know, we will have to see…

1 Like

i hope you do have kids mate :slight_smile: and i hope you are good parents, just bc we got an illness does not mean we are incapable of bringing up children (in some cases) you got to be ready for it though, 100% sure, confident, and having experience with kids is a good start, like my friend Laura, i love playing with her kid, she’s adorable, you could give some poor orphans a good home.

2 Likes

ahhhh, well, I looked into foster care, and nearly every kids story he or she wanted the traditional male female family like some dream come true. I’d start at the young toddler age or babies.

I tend to give up on having kids @Resilient1, having kids requires time, energy and a lot of money,
and I don’t think I am up to it.

What a lovely couple!

you never know, you could have all that in the future, everybody needs a dream.

daze, the kids will accept also a "non traditional " family I believe, and if not find other kids,
the thing is that having kids requires time, energy and money, that’s the real problem I believe with having kids.

3 Likes

OK @Resilient1 , so my dream is to be a chess master, if I get to do gay marriage, there is some chance
that I might acquire kids, my motivation is low and the chances of it happening are low,
but I would not completely rule out having kids.

1 Like

well, I was single at the time, nobody wanted a single mom, not even Lutheran Services.

1 Like

daze, there are multiple examples of single/lesbian women having kids.

well, yeah, I have my own kids, and I raised them on my own.

My kids turned out great, they’re super duper individuals.

1 Like

so daze? so you raised your kids. That’s OK.
Why do you share this info? What does it have to do with anything?