Schizophrenia.com

I am going to die so I’m telling everyone here bye and it was nice meeting you

Once I go to the hospital. Things are even worse. They tell me that I better not leave the hospital or I’m going to die.

Please prettyrose. If your family didn’t take you to pysch hospital. Call emergency number. I don’t know where you are from but in US it is 911. Tell them you need psychiatric help, and need to be hospitalized.

4 Likes

Well, it’s either go yourself or go involuntarily which is what you are headed for. Sounds like impending psychotic break. You need better meds.

4 Likes

You are not going to die in the hospital @Prettyrose.
It’s a safe place for you!

5 Likes

@Wave is right. The hospital is safe and secure.

4 Likes

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

http://www.suicidestop.com/suicide_prevention_chat_online.html

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

https://afsp.org/find-support/

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

More resources:

2 Likes

You need to call an ambulance

2 Likes

Please don’t die we love you here. I am afraid too.

1 Like

She’s not going to die. She’s hallucinating.

3 Likes

You need to think of your kids. Do you talk about this nonstop around them? Saying untrue things about your family saying things and talking about people out to kill you will scare them. Go to the hospital! Your kids need a healthy mother.

4 Likes

Well then you’re no worse off! Have you not seen the multiple threads of people on here with the same delusions? I’m not going to say anyone’s name, but there is someone on here who has been in the same position saying everyday for over a year a hit man was hired to kill her! She’s still alive, saying the same thing and refusing hospitalization. That’s no way to live!

3 Likes

Just go to hospital until you get better. Your delusions could turn into psychosis.

1 Like

I agree, please don’t say this kind of stuff around your family. If they are young they still believe what their parents say!

1 Like

This needs to be in unusual beliefs

1 Like

I’m not suicidal I think someone is going to kill me

Are you in the US and I just hear people around me talking about me. Saying that I’m going to die.

Yes I’m in the U.S.! I could list off 100 reasons why it’s not possible! I’ve said so many times various reasons why it’s not possible over the past month to the many people with this delusion but I guess it’s just white noise. I don’t know your background history as I don’t really know anyone here but you need help! You shouldn’t be around your children if you really believe this stuff that you are walking around everywhere with a knife! It’s not safe for anyone! Please get help and don’t skimp on the details!

1 Like

Ok from start to finish… I haven’t had the best relationship with my family. After I had my daughter I moved out, and I was so stressed and going through things mentally that I didn’t come around as much as usual. My family didn’t understand why but I was going through mental issues. Ok every time I came by my grandparents house I was not able to stay around because they said a lot of mean things and I couldn’t handle it so I leave. So basically I believe they put the camera or microphone on me to listen to my thoughts and figure out why I wouldn’t come around and what was wrong with me. Now fast forward to today I believe someone in my family leaked the camera or microphone (whichever it is) to show the world I’m not a good mother because I let my daughter stay with her aunt on her father side because we were homeless. Now the country is watching my life. And if I think one bad thing people are going to come after me. And I thought of plenty bad things.

@Prettyrose it’s hard to understand but no one is listening or watching you. Your life is not the Truman Show. I know it’s hard to comprehend.

1 Like

Ok, I see. This stems from how you are as a mother. Now I’m not a doctor, but do you think it’s possible that you’re latching on to this outrageous scenario that you know deep down couldn’t be possibly true to cover up and take away from how you view yourself as a mother? I think you have become so obsessed over this delusion that you can’t think about anything else. But, something tells me you might not want to think about anything else. Am I right or close?

2 Likes