I am giving away all my gaming account and will sell my playstation

I am going to give my gaming account to others and sell my playstation 4.i want to play real football,save my career and have a girlfriend not play virtual football and virtual friendship

Everything in moderation - thats what I say

2 Likes

I agree with @Wave just take it in moderation. I don’t know if I would go as far as selling my PS4 but on the other hand I just got mine lol. Looking for a girlfriend is a good idea…I know I wish I had one.

1 Like

I like that. . .

1 Like

But maybe you should listen to them too. Maybe this isn’t the time to sell your playstation, yet.

1 Like

Okay,will not rush but will stop gaming and this time will try to hit 6 months…had a 3 months no gaming streak

I will just leave my ps untouch,@Wave @mat3372

Yeah, but when developing a relationship, what will the two of you use when you want to work at video games? Her playstation?

1 Like

Sounds good, sometimes when I am tired of the Internet I put my laptop away for many days, this helps to gain the touch of the reality in my life. However, the net is necessary in many activities and so I must still take my laptop and use it. This forum is great, because I am a lot of my time alone and it is one avenue to communicate and share my thoughts with others.

1 Like