I am doing so well, feel it’s time to apologize

Sorry to everyone I worried when I left every December and come back every May. But I am doing so damn well. I feel so damn good today! Just wanted to say I’m sorry. Next year when I leave in December I will try to leave notice! Peace

9 Likes

Ahhh bipolar lows. Gotta love when spring comes around and we feel naturally just a little bit better! Just remember If you disappear this December and return next May we won’t hold it against you. It can be a hard cycle to break.

2 Likes

Well since I’ve done it three years in a row, I guess people will start figuring it out by next year if they haven’t already . I feel I have upset people when I leave in December. Usually it’s out of spite, I get in a fight with someone and I leave. But I’m thinking it’s just a sensitive time of year for me and I’m set off easily. I literally cannot post on this board in the winter. It just upsets me for some reason. But come may im like the top poster! Ha ha JK

1 Like

Next year I will take @Ninjastar advice and get a SAD lamp.

2 Likes

I know this isn’t directed towards me since I slip in and out of the forum but I kind of feel bad you feel the need to apologize. Whatever it is, SAD or a bipolar symptoms, I doubt you just decide ‘Hey I’m gonna just quit being on the forum and upset everyone. Hahaha!’ You are suffering and I wish you didn’t feel like you were doing something wrong.

1 Like

Mate…I think sz is really quite cyclic! I have breakdowns in the spring and can relate! Winter usually isn’t a good time for me as well!

1 Like

You haven’t upset me.

1 Like

Me neither… 1815151515

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.