I am delusional someone talk with me

I keep thinking people are out to get me even my mom I thought she gave weird looks to me after I won on a scratch off but she was happy for me.

This is the woman who carried me for nine months and loves me. I’m overwhelmed by my stupid delusions that everyone is after me

6 Likes

I’m haunted by ideas that people are trying to record me saying certain phrases to patch together recordings of me saying embarrassing or incriminating things about myself. It’s hard to shake.

Good for you, winning a scratch off. I’m sure if you mom gave you a look, it was probably to be playful or something. I’m sure she’s really happy that you won.

1 Like

My upstairs neighbors try to recorde by cell phone another delusion.

I’m not feeling like the best right now either. But I’m teaching my 16 year old son how to make my delicious peach cake. I can’t wait til we get to the frosting part, that’s where the real fun begins. Plus I can steal some frosting. Do you have any stuff to make a cake for you and your honey?

Yeah lasagna turned out good

3 Likes

Hope you’re doing well @roxanna , you seem better than when I saw you post last time.

2 Likes

I’d probably say I’m neutral. Bipolar side has caught up with me

2 Likes

I hope you feel better very soon @roxanna.

Take care, :v:.

2 Likes

lasagna! that’s great. Last time I made lasagna it didn’t come out too great. But I was teaching my son how to make it and sometimes when I’m teaching I forget little things that I would otherwise do automatically. Actually I’m not the best teacher. But I have to teach him to cook, he’s almost 17 and in one year he’ll be going out on his own and will need to know how to cook. I’ve been cooking with him for a couple years off and on but now we’re into serious stuff. So he can cook complicated meals from start to finish without me being there to coach. He has wonderful knife skills and food cleanliness and safety habits.

2 Likes

Starting out early will help him.

2 Likes

Neighbor in attic of house follye around. I’m at a standstill I can’t deal with delusions much longer.idk what to do. I’ll never be a normies and I don’t want to.

look honey he made it look like a rose

4 Likes

I’m mad at myself for even putting the thoughts into my mind of people coming after me

1 Like

I guess it better when they’re making fun of you nstead of bitch which is my favorite. I think my meds are kicking in.

2 Likes

Your doing better @roxanna.
Remember to keep busy and distract yourself.
Hang in there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx wave I think it will get better somehow.

2 Likes

That’s a cute cat

1 Like

That’s Bella dwarf kitty. I just heard her chirp from across the city.

Neighbor at my mom’s are watching me.

It almost looks to beautiful to eat. You have a talented boy.

1 Like