I am confused (poll)

Do you think it’s possible to have feelings for 2 different people? Or even more than 2 in some cases?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

1 Like

I have feelings for all life. What you mean ?

1 Like

I mean in a romantic way

Yes, it’s possible. I see no reason why not.

2 Likes

Yep it’s totally possible.

1 Like

I’ve heard some people say it’s not possible…. But I call BS. Maybe.

2 Likes

These are the probably the people that believe that there is only one specific person for everyone. I am not one of these people. I believe there are many potential matches for people out there.

1 Like

I honestly think I used to believe that…

1 Like

Depends on your upbringing, believes,character, we are all different. Yes, its possible.

1 Like

I am polyamorous. So yes i definitely know its possible thoufh maybe not for everyone

2 Likes

I have feelings for several women who have YouTube channels.

1 Like

I am monogamous. But can crush on someone. It only happened at work cause of spending so much time with them and feelings are uncontrollable if you connect with someone.

But I made a vow and crushes are one way and go nowhere.

3 Likes

Yes, attraction is natural, both sexually and romantically. You can have feelings for more than one person, at the same time. It’s up to your personal beliefs on whether you are to remain monogamous or branch into polyamory, though. (monogamous = 1 partner at a time, polyamorous = more than one partner at a time)

3 Likes

I guess that’s my dilemma… I believe in monogamy and yet I find myself having feelings for multiple people. It is conflicting.

3 Likes

If you want to remain monogamous and faithful, is it possible to distance yourself a little, from these other people you are attracted to?

1 Like

The reason why marriage is important is to promise each other you will love them the most. If your feelings challenge and endanger your love and marriage. I agree with @blossom

2 Likes

Its possible. Maybe your feeling unfulfilled in your current relation?
I think women might be more likely to have romantic feelings and man more sexual?

sir level goes back into his turtle shell :turtle:

1 Like

Yes it is possible.

1 Like

Yeah, I think that’s part of the issue.

He doesn’t even live with me and his children anymore…. And has been being very rude towards my parents. Also expects us to move across the country…. There’s lots that’s annoying/frustrating me lol

1 Like

Thats understandable. Sounds a bit stressful

1 Like