I am confused, I am innocent

I posted my delusions there, that the police and FBI got contacted, because of that. Why do police officers and FBI agents worry so much about the psychotic symptoms I have and posted there? It’s a support group.

I have Autism Spectrum Disorder and Severe Learning Disorder, I can’t grasp the seriousness of the reality of the situation, as to why in the world does the police, including the FBI have to look after me and even explain that I should not post my dark delusions online, I don’t have criminal records. I am a good person, I am so confused.

I am sorry!

Have you not noticed the amount of shootings and mass killings that are happening these days? It’s freaking people the hell out. This means that when average citizens become aware of someone discussing committing acts of violence in detail they are likely going to report it:

If you’re going to share this stuff, make sure it’s in a CLOSED group and the rules are clear that this type of sharing is allowed. Don’t share it in groups that are publicly accessible. Also keep in mind that just because the group is closed it doesn’t stop someone from copying the content and posting it elsewhere.

This type of sharing should be done face to face, to be honest.

2 Likes

Be careful what you post publicly

1 Like

That makes sense. Thank you!

1 Like

You want to kill people, and readily admit to it online. No one wants people to be murdered.

1 Like

No, I don’t want to murder random people. I want to kill my former bullies.

I feel so much pain after they called me “Stupid” , “Loser” and “Idiot”.

I feel so depressed and rage!

I hate myself, I just want to commit suicide by a cop by doing something so stupid.

I don’t know why you guys always say that I want to murder people, when I really want to kill very specific group of people that made fun of me in the past. I am not a stereotypical psychopath, I can express empathy and remorse.

It’s still people you want to kill. It’s still not ok.

1 Like

I feel so much anger and pain. I am sorry!

What should I do to fix this? I feel bad!

I am sorry!

1 Like

You need to deal with your issues from bullying in therapy, NOT murder

1 Like

I will try my best not go to this dark path, I don’t want to be in prison for the rest of my life.

2 Likes

That’s good. Hang in there’

1 Like

I am sorry for showing behavior problems, I am not feeling well. I am sorry!

1 Like

Make an appointment with psychiatrist and tell them this.

2 Likes

I am just so upset :sob:

I hate when people call me “■■■■■■” or “■■■■■■■■”, the more I get harassed for having Autism Spectrum Disorder and Severe Learning Disorder, the more I am afraid I will lose control and kill my harassers without meaning to, like manslaughter.

:sob: :pensive:

Once again I will recommend you talk to a psychiatrist about this and not on public forum.

2 Likes

I understood. Thank you!

I thought this is appropriate place to talk about it, it’s a mental health support group. I feel horrible, I am sorry!

In my opinion its not appropriate and maybe it gets on the radar of law enforcement and you get in trouble.

That type of discussion is best for a clinical psychiatrist or psychologist.

1 Like

That is understandable. I will not post about all of my problems until I am mentally stable.

Is it okay if I posted about my other mental health issues that has nothing to do with legal issues?

I need someone to talk to.

1 Like

Yes, you just shouldnt be posting about murder or manslaughter.

@Bowens maybe you can please help him understand what is more appropriate to post about? I couldnt find much in the faq guidelines its pretty vague.

1 Like

This.
Is.
Still.
Wrong.

You need to stop blasting this sort of stuff around online. If you have an overwhelming desire to physically harm or even kill someone, get yourself to the nearest emergency ward and get admitted. Your behaviour is in no way acceptable. Neurotypicals have no moral duty to accommodate someone who repeatedly threatens to commit violence. They actually have a moral duty to report you to the authorities.

3 Likes