I am applying for jobs - Disney and APPLE

It can’t hurt if I apply for the right jobs. I applied for Disney and Apple and trying my luck but not serious hunting yet… :slight_smile: There’s no harm trying for my dream jobs. My partner feels it can wait and he’s right but I doubt shops will be open soon and I’m just trying to apply early… I feel completely fine now and just want to get back to normal although covid doesn’t help…

4 Likes

I was going to work at Apple, had a friend working there, but ended up working at Best Buy in computers section.

1 Like

That was before my 1st psychosis.

1 Like

I think your partner is right, personally. You tend to do very well at a new job for about a month, then take a sharp decline.

1 Like

My last job was two years and I was fine… until the colleague stressed me out… but again I am probably not looking to start anything soon anyway as no shop is open apart from food places… he’s going to be so annoyed with me today

Good luck Ish.

I was going to apply for grocery stores since they are open during Lockdown.

But I don’t know how to deal with thieves.

So I’m not designed for it.

Yea, if you feel OK with it then it’s OK, seeing as you don’t think shops will be open soon.

1 Like

I personally would wait to apply, to reduce pressure on me during this fragile time, but we are all different so if you feel it is beneficial for you, maybe it is…

1 Like

It’s boredom I probably won’t accept jobs I don’t like anyway… its just a bit of fun to see if I can get something i really fancy.

1 Like

That seems like a smart move then. Like because you have more time to choose, more chance of finding something you actually like.

But even if you don’t during this Lockdown, you preoccupied your time well, and tried in a non pressurised way, I hope. Since finding a job during a pandemic is harder.

Are you not on antidepressants anymore then?

1 Like

No the antidepressants caused the second psychosis so I had to come off them

1 Like

Yea that’s what I thought. Was just wondering if it meant they maybe put u on other ones or something

1 Like

I don’t want to risk it :confused: also the ability works as an antidepressant too.

1 Like

Those are good jobs. I hope you get them!

1 Like

hopefully you manage to get one of the jobs, i’m rooting for you though =)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.