I am all persons

The Fregoli delusion was first documented in 1927 when a patient believed that an actress named Robine was disguising herself as different people throughout the patient’s life. The syndrome was named after renowned 19th- and 20th-century Italian actor Leopoldo Fregoli, who was known for being able to impersonate every character in a scene.
Believing that all persons are one person in disguise

This I’m pretty sure is a delusion, I’ve had it but I keep blocking it by grounding myself

2 Likes

Did you have it too?
Well, thinking that everyone is the same person as in fregoli delusion or that everyone is you?

That everyone was me, and I’m in everyone

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s old good mysticism. Not delusion. In my humble opinion

This “delusion” makes me fearless. I am among family wherever I may be.
They are me, provided with minimal personality and limited capacities just to play the game of duality

Oh I see maybe it is just mysterious and not a delusion

1 Like

I mean it sounds like a delusion but it’s well known experience in Eastern religions. So?

1 Like

I’m religious, but it’s not in my religion

1 Like

A delusion is a delusion, doesn’t matter if there are religious institutions that support it

2 Likes

You think it’s definitely a delusion?

It very well could be a delusion

2 Likes

Should I call my psychiatrist tomorrow?
I also need a antidepressant increase.

1 Like

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I’m crying

The Beatles.

2 Likes

Whatever you want, I personally wouldn’t but if you feel it’s Necessary then do it

Maybe the loss of ego boundaries, ipseity disturbance, makes me feel as if i am one with everything. No my personality, not yours

the real question is what evidence do you have that makes you think that is true. Do you have anything that can be tested independently, can you deduce it from other known facts? It’s not enough to just imagine something for it to be true

2 Likes

I am afraid of bizarre ideas, lest they become a delusion with lack of insight

1 Like

It feels real. All brains think what I think. They play externally a game of duality and diversion but they are my kids of my mind